Monday, January 31, 2011

Wonderous First Day

Well, well, well who would have thought that I would concoct a blog? Please bare with me for this is my first day/time :o)


I tried to hold out as long as I could for my 1 year anniversary of sisterlocks, but here I am at 10 months (January '11) and about to burst so I can express my experience as a first timer in years of being #TeamNatural. Even though my blog will consist mainly about sisterlocks with relaxed ends, I also want others to journey with me as I lose 100lbs this year....thats right! 100 lbs :o)  Being that I am only 22 years old, I want people to see how important health, personal beauty (inside & out) really means to a typical young African-American woman (and among other things ;o). I am a very random person and will blurt out whatever's on my heart and mind for the moment, so PLEASE enjoy and bare with a sista haha

No comments:

Post a Comment