Sunday, April 24, 2011

Graduation Hairstyles/Weight Update

Graduation is approaching and I still don't know what to do with my hair. I'm thinking of doing the perm-rod curls again, but I feel like I wont have time to do it with this new schedule I got. There are plenty of styles I want to try, but I don't think they will work with the cap :o(. I'm facing the challenge of having these permed ends and I don't want to sweat them out {especially since I don't have permission to use products yet}. I'm at a lost with how to style this hair when the relaxed ends want to lay the way that they want to. I have researched youtube and other blogs, but everything seems to look so much better with the all natural locs *sighs*.

As far as the weight update goes, I have been maintaining my weight {no bueno}. I think I'm just going to chuck it up and start weight watchers. Whatever I am doing is NOT working I need an extra nudge to get things popping. I cant stand being at a stand-still and change is what I need. I gets hard when you are doing this by yourself and I don't understand how I keep allowing myself to get off track. There's not too much to be said until some changes really start happening. I'm pretty disappointed/embarrassed with all of the slack that I have experienced in the past month. Now that I don't have to commute for an hour anymore, there's definitely no excuse from here on out. Monday is the day to typically start over with your dieting, soooooo we'll try this again tomorrow. {Pray for me}

No comments:

Post a Comment