Friday, July 29, 2011

Sisterlocks In This Summer Heat {Ugh}

Omg the heat this summer has been completely ratchet! Triple digit temperature almost everyday for the past couple of weeks. Yes, having locs in this kind of heat is definitely convenient, BUT once again my relaxed ends have me blown :o/. In the summer my hair and skin gets very oily and I'm noticing my braidouts do not last as long. The crinkles dont go away completely, but they are falling quicker {within 3 days} as if I'm putting products in my hair. I know it's the natural oil my body is producing along with the continuous sweat that's causing this debacle :o/. My locktician told me I'm still suppose to wash my hair at 2 weeks, but I'm on the verge to pleading with her to let me wash it once a week until this heat wave is over. My scalp is getting itchy and the fuzziness in the front of my head is in full effect smh. I just got a re-ti 2 weeks ago and it doesn't look/feel like I have one :o(

P.S.

I Still Love My Sisterlocks! I'm just cursing this heat for attacking my babies {16 month old SL's}

No comments:

Post a Comment