Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week Two of Workout Plan...

Week 2: Oct 10 - Oct 16

Since I have to be bluntly honest of what I have been doing, I will say I behaved for the most part lol. I did all of my cardio within an hour consistently instead of breaking it up in two 30min intervals (public gym). I did this plan 3 days this week instead of 4, but my 4th day just consisted of resistant exercises and weight lift. I am still implementing my food intake before 7:00pm and I have also decided to eat vegetarian meat and fish during the week. My plank exercises still suck and I was not able to complete each set for 20 seconds consecutively smh. Some days I feel myself getting lazy, but I know nothing will change if I do nothing. I am not a happy camper being without my carbs, but my stomach does feel alot lighter since I have been away from it.


I can honestly say that this plan so far has helped me become even more conscious of what I am taking in and how it makes me feel when I do good or bad....Now, I will admit that friday of this week is noway that I am behaving due to the fair being here this week {at least I'm honest haha}....I dont eat alot of bread or fried candy at the fair, but meat is definitely going to be my problem. I just figured I would go ahead and put that out there ;o)


Unfortunately I have had a distaste for water this week. Like I have no desire to drink it :o(. Sometimes I get in that stage where that's all I want to drink, and then there are times I cant stand the taste of it. I dont know what that's about, but I'm hoping that it gets back to my primary drink soon :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment