Thursday, March 24, 2011

My First REAL Job!!!

First off, let me say that God is good! I have officially been hired for my 1st real job since I graduated from college :o). March has been an amazing month for me: 23rd birthday, new job, SL birthday & other financial blessings hehe. I am still in awe, but I dont think  it will truly hit me until I get on the plane to fly to Texas for a week of training. I cant believe I found a REAL job and it actually has something to do with my major just 3 months after graduating. I know so many people who graduated months and a few years before me who has not found a job with the degree they obtained. Even I was getting discouraged because I thought I was going to be in the same boat. I pray all the time for them, but I know that everything happens in God's timing. I was getting so scared because of my loans, I wasnt able to save money because I only worked 25hrs a week {that's what my contract required}. I thank God for the job I had, but it was crazy how those "grown-up bills" started to cave in all at once smh. But anywho, my 1 year SL birthday is approaching {March 27&28} and I dont think I'll be able to post due to me being out of town. So what I will do is post sometime tomorrow or Saturday before I leave. The post wont be too dramatic, but just some Q&A's and of course the before and afters ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment