Sunday, March 6, 2011

What The Fuzz?

Its a rainy day with nothing to do but watch tv, exercise or play with my hair. My birthday is in 2 days and I was just playing around with what I can do with my locs that's simple and wont mess up from my workouts. I know my hair is soft and fuzzy, but this has been interesting to me for a while: 

 This fuzz I got going on at my hairline is very interesting. When I have my re-ti, they're nice and neat, but in between, this fuzz has a mind of its own. {I obviously need a re-ti here, but that will be taken care of at the end of this week}



For the most part, I dont have my hair pulled back for my fuzz to be exposed, but its getting longer and longer. It lays flat & gives the impression I'm balding, but that is so NOT the case. I dont know if this part of my hair is going to be long enough to turn into a SL eventually, but my locktician seems to do a good job to get it back into my locs when i get my re-ti.  Having really soft hair is definitely a challenge & one of the many reasons why i prefer to have my locs frame my face instead of pulling them back.....I guess this comes with the territory of being natural haha

No comments:

Post a Comment