Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weigh In ~ Re-evaluation

*sighs* I just want to throw something because my weight is driving me crazy. Im trying to understand why in the world or how do I lose weight throughout the month and gain it back when its time for my weigh in O_o.
Then, I re-evaluated myself again for possible reasons:

1. Not enough water {just drinking 1 bottle of water with every meal......not enough at all}

2. Not getting no more than 6 hours of sleep {crazy, I know}

3. Going out to eat on friday and saturday nights {probably not making the best choices that I think I am while out}

4. Working out 4x's a week {I'll admit that Im allowing things to get in my way of workout time...My doctor  says I should be working out 5-7 days a week in order to lose weight}

5. Probably not enough fruit. I can munch on vegetables all day long, but fruit is something I dont have a taste for on a regular basis.

Looking at these errors are overwhelming. I'm really trying, but I guess it's not enough. I guess Im getting a little discouraged because my best friend has lost a tremendous amount already, but on the other hand I think she's losing too much in such a short period {about 40 lbs in 2 months}. I have this fear of losing too fast only to gain it back when I decide to eat something I completely deprived myself of. At least Im maintaining my weight, but Lord knows that's not going to cut it.

For the past 3 days I have been drinking 3 liters of water {101.4 oz} a day to make sure Im cleansing my system. So far, I have recognized a change in appetite {eating less} and my stomach does not feel as bloated/heavy. I did some reseach of how much water you need to drink in order to lose weight, and everything I have come across all says that it is based on your weight. Since I weigh 262lbs, I should be drinking 135 oz or 4.1 Liters of water everyday. Honestly, I dont think that it's too difficult. Im already at 3 liters a day.....1 more wouldnt hurt. So that's 2 months so far that I have not reached my goal. Im 20lbs behind on schedule now :'o( . Maybe I need to set a smaller goal....I dont mean as in settling, but is 10lbs a month too much to try to acheive?

No comments:

Post a Comment