Monday, February 28, 2011

Zumba For Wii

Now on to Zumba.....

I made 2 separate posts today because the posts are on 2 different things. I have been doing Zumba Wii for about 5 days now and I LOVE it! Its really hard to move my fat, short legs sometimes, but the amount of sweat and energy I obtain is amazing. Currently my waist is too large to wear the zumba belt, but Im working on that! I dont know how much weight I have lost yet, but I will weigh in tomorrow {March 1} to see whats going on. Honestly, I dont feel much of a difference :o(  {Im not blaming the zumba because I havent been doing it long enough}

I love the Zumba Wii because it's basically dancing around in your living room and I dont feel like I am in the gym of course. The dance routine switches up and you can open up the more difficult levels once you have reached your energy goal from the previous one. {I hold the wii remote in my hand so I can still be measured for energy since I cant wear the belt yet}. Even though I hate how sweat can affect my locs, I love how much sweat I get out of it at the same time because I know I got a great workout in. I wont always do the Zumba for Wii because I want to be in a group class sometime soon. The carpet makes it a little difficult to slide and and twist your body {yes, you will be moving/working body parts you didnt even know could move}. I currently do 2 sessions of 20 minute routines, so that's 40 minutes of Zumba. My goal is to do Zumba AT LEAST 3-4 times a week and change my workout to walking or wii fit plus for the 5-6 day. I get bored easily, so switching up is a must for me.

My coworker even suggested that I walk at least 1 mile in the morning since that would only takes 10-20min {depends on your pace} and then do the rest of your workouts in the afternoon, so I can sort of have a "2 a Day" workout without making it strenuous. We're both not morning people and morning workouts are the worst for me lol. Now, Im taking her advice because I will admit her body is SICK {in a good way!} so Im going to try that out starting tomorrow and see how that works out. Moment of truth will be tomorrow & Im praying that there is a significant change.

No comments:

Post a Comment