Monday, February 28, 2011

11 Month Anniversary

Today is my 11 month anniversary :o)


I am in love with my locs again, but I just realized this morning that it is taking longer and longer for my hair to dry after a wash. I washed my locs yesterday around 2:00pm and when I woke up this morning, my hair was STILL damp! I even made small braid/binds to make sure they would dry {bigger braids tend to take longer to dry}. Just a couple of months ago, I used to be able to wash my babies mid-late afternoon and be completely dry by the next morning. Now it looks like it's going to take a day and a half for them to be completely dry {this means more planning ahead}. I know the growth is what's making it the way that it is, but I guess you can say that I am amazed at how fast my locs are growing and the rate of change of in such a short period. My braidout curls are lovely, but I know my locked sisters have seen a trillion braidouts in their lifetime ;o). I'll post a pic next month {1 year anniversary } showing the difference from when I first had my install to my 1 year. My birthday is next week and I will post a pic of the style I chose to rock for my celebrate.... {yes, I said celebrate lol. Got that from Brown haha}

No comments:

Post a Comment