Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Moment Of Truth

Welp! 

I did my end of the month weigh-in for January and I'll be honest that I am VERY disappointed :o/

My goal was to lose 10lbs this month and I lost 5, only to gain back 3 of those pounds ...... that only left me with losing a total of 2lbs this month! *slaps forehead*. 
Today was not a busy day, so I took some time to evaluate what I may have been doing wrong this month. I'm 8lbs behind on schedule and the only thing I can think of was that I went out to eat a few times this month and I called myself trying to make the "right choices" when ordering.....guess that means no restaurants for a while until I can figure out what's going on smh 

No point of beating myself up about it, just gotta make sure I go harder for February :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment