Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Very 1st Perm Rod/Roller Set

After holding off a few months from getting the "green light" from my locktician to do roller sets, I finally attempted to do so. I'm really praying that it comes out nicely, but this is my first time doing a set to my locs versus having a relaxer. Date night this weekend has inspired me to do something different other than the occasional up-dos and loc-hawks. *Crossing fingers*

Products Used: ic Hair Polishing gel {can be used for blowing drying & roller set}
                       Smooth 'n Shine Curling Mousse {level 8 hold; strong}
                       Gray & White Perm Rods


PLEASE NOTE****: The mouse & gel was NOT used on my locs. I damped my hair with mostly water and applied the mousse & gel to my RELAXED ENDS {Had to clear that up because my locktician was about to slay me lmbo}







Not sure if I even rolled my locs right, but I guess we'll see in the morning...... results will be posted tomorrow ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment