Thursday, February 3, 2011

Perm Rod/Roller Set End Result

If I say so myself, my roller set came out FABULOUS {for it to be the 1st attempt}. Many, many compliments today from strangers, nurses & doctors from my appt this morning and co-workers :o) 
I honestly felt cute today {LOL} and it felt great to have another hairstyle other than the wash-n-braid out. But let me stop talking and post the finished product lol 

Just took out the rods { Please excuse the roughness...it was early this morning }



Finger-combed my hair ......



Very happy with the result :o)






 The back was not as curly as the front, but I know now to use the smaller rods (gray) in the back as well
                                    Thin headband and cute earrings *voilĂ *
THE NIGHT BEFORE:
~ It took about an hour to roll my hair {probably could have been faster if I wasnt pausing to watch tv}

~My hair was not wet as if I just washed it, I just wet my fingers and dabbed with small amount of gel & mousse {was just informed that I could not use both at the same time}

~After I finished rolling my hair, it was already semi-dry and I wrapped my hair with a silk scarf to keep the rollers in place {I'm a wild sleeper} 

4 comments:

  1. Hi SC! Your roller set turned out beautiful. When your consultant gives you the go ahead the Taliah Waajid Cinkles & Curls Lock Styling Lotion works great for roller sets and two strand twist sets. You can use on dry and damp hair plus style usually will last until your next shampooing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much! That sounds like a great product to use in the future. Will definitely run it by my locktician for my next re-ti which is this week lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww thank you very much fizz!!!! :o)
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete