Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

Happy Valentines Day Everybody :o)
Hope everyone enjoys their day! This post isnt about sisterlocks because for one, I havent done anything special to my hair since the roller set. Unfortunately it will be a while before I do that style again because apparently my locs are NOT ready for products *deep sigh*. I guess I'll keep doing the flat twists, loc-hawks and up-dos until I figure out something. But anywho, I just wanted to say that I have been seeing alot of depressing Facebook statuses and tweets about people who are upset they dont have a "boo" for V-Day. Well, I'll say this: Valentines Day is not about having a "boo" for the day. Just spend it with somebody you love whether its your sibling, BFF, parent, your children, or someone you hold close to you dearly.....show love ALL YEAR long people :o). If your man/woman is only showing their sweet side one day a year, then you need to reevaluate your relationship.....seriously. Enjoy the rest of your day people *smooches*



No comments:

Post a Comment