Saturday, February 5, 2011

Date Night/Roller Set

Date night was great! The best part was my boyfriend giving me lots of compliments on the new hair do :o) 

To make the look more "date-like"  I fluffed the curls out and separated them more to make them looser {tight curls tend to give you more the cutesy/younger look}





Unfortunately my curls only lasted 2 days :o(. I dont know if it was the constant rain or if the products just wasn't strong enough to hold {frustrations of having relaxed ends smh}. But thanks to a fellow blogger/natural beauty {Naturally Unique Sisterlocks}, she suggested Taliah Waajid Crinkles & Curls Styling Lotion....It sounds like a great product and I will definitely try it when my locktician says its okay. My locs are still babies and still have more maturing to do :'o(
I will definitely be doing this style again soon {my b-day is next month lol}

No comments:

Post a Comment